Audi A4 Avant tdi sport 03 - Replacing rear brake light

Hello,

I've an Audi A4 Avant tdi sport and the rear brake light has just gone. I've had a look at how to replace the bulb in the manual, which suggest I take it to a Audi mechanic, this seems a little extravegant to just replace a buld... can any one please advise me on the best way and how to get into the rear lights. Many thanks. Hanx28

Reply to
hanx28

Hi,

Open the boot door, look for small plastic torx-screw cover near the rear light. Remove that screw and rear light will be released.

BR, JP

Reply to
JPN