Audi A4: suspension damage after only 35K

That's not what you claimed earlier. You were dribbling something about the use of a small "q" vs. an upper-case "Q". And eight other people wrote about an "80q", not just the two of us.

You calling anyone an imbecile is ironic, LOL.

Considering the weight of the other posters, I think we know exactly who is mentally troubled, LOL.

Reply to
Jonesy

This is exactly what I claimed; that you were almost alone. I just added more info to precise that you are alone about a '90 80q.

Obviously the one who created multiples identities and make up tales like you did. Same fool, sames recurring elements (Audi 80q '90, Oregon, Alfa Romeo Spider, craziness...)

Reply to
Saintor