audi and kaipola ski jump advertisiement - climbing an icy hill

This one?

bob_pro1

That article was great. You can view the finished commercial at the

website.

I'll defer all the calculations to the mathematicians in the group, I can understand that 80 degrees is almost straight up so it must be 80% so semantics is probably what's being debated.

I would submit to you this is what marketing is all about, making the public aware of the product, generating discussion and creating an impression. With the several dozen posts, in multiple newsgroups it has generated, and the articles on how the commercial was made, IMHO this commercial has accomplished its purpose. A bunch of guys were talking about it at my work last week and I'm sure that wasn't the only place that discussion was taking place. How many thousands of advertisements are we constantly exposed to on TV, radio, the web, newspapers, magazines, and billboards that make absolutely no impact on us?

Just my 2 cents

(t>> I saw this advertisement from Audi on their second records on driving

Reply to
Jay Britton