Audi Concert wiring diagram

Does anyone have details of the Audi Concert Radio/CD (Euro version). I'm trying to connect an MP3 player to the wiring harness at the back. My radio guru reckons it's possible although prior knowledge of the pinouts would be very helpful.

TIA

Reply to
John Galvin

Search the blaupunkt site, they have very similar radios with exactly the same pinout, thats where I got my info from. Look for units with satnav.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Jeffs