A3 Concert Stereo Differences?

Hi,

I would like to upgrade the Audi Concert Tuner/Tape in my 1999 A3 to the newer Concert Tuner/CD and would like to know if this is possible as I have been told differing stories that newer stereos have different connections etc....

Any help/advice appreciated (plus anyone selling the Concert Tuner/CD player!)

Cheers. Dan.

Reply to
DM

The unit will fit and will switch on but ......

The backlights do not operate The GALA vol adjustment does not work Info is not transmitted to the dash display.

Cheers

Reply to
Fred