Audi Concert and mp3

I have an Audi A3 with CD-Radio "Audi Concert and Bose soundSystem". I would like to connect my mp3-player (iPod by Apple). Is there any way to connect it? How can I do this?

Audi Concert

Thanks.

Emilio.

Reply to
Emilio

could use the apple iTrip which just broadcasts over an FM frequency..completely wireless and stereo sound.

costs about 25 pounds sterling (?40 or USD)

don't own one myself cos i dont have an iPod :( but i hear that they are fantastic

Reply to
Darwin McCUllough

I use a standard Sony "cassette" type adapter - about £5. Sounds OK, as I have not used 128kbps or lower encoding.

-- Doug Ramage

_1/202-0933340-4587044>

Reply to
Doug Ramage

I remember reading from some forum that there's people who have done this. I believe they connected it to the "cd changer" plug. How they did it, I don't remember. But search, it's possible.

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman

I use a FM-transmitter from my iPod in my 206cc, works very well. Make sure you have your playlists sorted though, it could be a hassle choosing songs when in a hurry ! Also get the iPod car charger so you can plug it in. The FM-transmitter doesn't have a acr-charger, so you"ll need to buy a few rechargeable AAA-batteries to keep in teh glove-box on long trips Until later Joeboy

Reply to
Joe

Go to

and ask that question, it has many users thathave done similar installations. HD

Reply to
HowdyDoody