AUDIS ARE COOL CARS BUT GERKY SAYS MUSTANGS ARE BETTER BUT I DISAGREE AND I THINK AUDIS ARE BETTER BUT WHAT DO YALLS THINKS DOES AUDIS PERFORM BETTER I THINK THEY DO POST UR POSSIBLILERIES IN THIS HERE POST

They do not really play in the same league. Audis play in the major league and do not pretend to be excellent. THEY ARE ! One is a good looking car with a big engine but without any finesse, the other is the epitome of a car. A Mustang will never follow my Audi 80 into a mountain road and my car is not the sportier of the Audi lot. If you want a real good driving experience that will last for a long time, buy yourself an RS4 or even an Audi TT. IUf you cannot buy new, do buy an older car. Even a sporty Audi 80 Quattro will give still deal with any road in the best manner. AUDIs are seriously designed cars which handle the road without any problems. I do not even have to slow down when I take a roundabout.

For road handling, the real question would be to compare Audis with BMW maybe Inifnity or even some Citroens. Have you tried the C6 lately ?

Reply to
laurentien

Reply to
Dano58