Car keyed again: Boston body service?

I am sad to report that my TT got keyed for the second time in a year. This time, right in front of my house. Big long scratch down each side.

I'm not a rich man. This car represents a lot to me. I truly do not deserve this.

Anyhow, last time this happened I took it to Clair Audi and the did a very poor job.

I hear there is a place down near Fenway that caters to high end cars but I can't find an add for them. I would like to have the mess that Clair made fixed as well as the new damage.

Any body shop recommendations in Boston?

Thanks

Reply to
ZiggyPopp

call your insurance agent for a recommendation!

dave

Boston Body in Brighton, part of Bernardi. They do good work.

Reply to
daytripper