Cat D S3

Am I correct in thinking that a category D write off is the best type to get, ie not major structural damage? Or the car is a stolen/recovered and
the insurer has paid out?
Have seen a cat D S3 for sale, 99 V reg only 44,000 miles for sale.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.