disconnect subwoofer for bose?

A4 99.5QTM

Can anyone tell me how I can disconnect or adjust the subwoofer on the bose stereo. I have the base set at -5 but I still get too much base coming from the subwoofer! Clasical music is okay, but if I play certain music like Madonna vogue then I get serious thumping coming from the rear!!! I do not wish to apear like a 32 year old playing a boom box!

Thanks everyone

Darren

Reply to
darren

Which head does your A4 have? The Symphony head has a hidden equalizer that many have used to reduce "Bose bass boom" (

Reply to
daytripper