fitting cd changer to concert radio

i want to fit a sony t69 cd changer to my concert radio. I have got an audi a4 se 1998. I am being told that there could be a prefit cable in the boot on passenger side but i cannot find it.Can anyone shed light on this for me.I have looked behind the covers but found nothing.If it is there then where exactly am i to look.. please help... Thanks

Reply to
mister roberts

You are correct in where you are looking but, I went through the same exercise with my 97 A4 SE and could not find a cable.

Reply to
DJ

i found the cable at last. it was tucked behind the cover. To find it i totally removed all the cover and there was a sponge cover over the

10 pin plug. Take another look dj. It might help to take all the covering away. It detaches quite easily and goes back even quicker..The beauty of audis eh?
Reply to
mister roberts

thanks I will, mr r

Reply to