Location of CD changer cable

Hi,

I am trying to locate the cd changer cable which I am told should be wired all the way to the boot. I pulled out the carpeted bucket in the boot on the left but didn't find anything underneath.

I have an a4 1.8t (sep 04) and was told that a cable should exist. Am I looking in the wrong place? I want to install a phatnoise mp3 player which i bought off ebay recently.

Any advice welcome.

Thx

Reply to
Mike Li

Hmm, most of time the cable is tucked up either under the parcel shelf, or on the left hand side of the rear side panel, the sort of carpety bit

Reply to
Ronny

Mine was in the left hand side panel as you are looking into the boot. (UK)

Reply to
J-A-K-E

If you can't find it, it is possible that it doesn't exist. My 03 A3 doesn't have the cable, it wasn't installed at the factory, it may be that those models that didn't come with a multichanger as standard may not have the cable installed.

My local Audi centre quoted £60+VAT to fit one.

HTH

Reply to
Graham