Fourtitude.com , New Audi Website

Hi guys, I am one of the folks behind a new Audi website called Fourtitude.com

. I'm trying to help get the word out about the site, and see what people think of it.

We've got a bunch of new articles on the website, including coverage of the 1999 Monterey Historics (Audi was featured marque), a visit to Ingolstadt and Museum Mobile, a visit to quattro GmbH, in-depth look at Audi shops at the Audi Forum in Ingolstadt, a bunch of car show coverage and more.

If you have any comments on the site, let me know at snipped-for-privacy@fourtitude.com

Regards, George

Reply to
coolidge