Carlisle PA 2006 Audi Club GTG was a Blast!

Hi all, As many know, last weekend the Fairgrounds in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA was host to the Import/Kit Car Nationals. In excess of 60 Audis showed up for the event, and Morgan Evans, (who originated the event and, along with Dan Jackson of the Audi Club North America MidAtlantic Chapter organized the

3rd Annual Audi Club Get Together) has an article posted about the event on
(presently headlining the page). Morgan's article can be read at:
Achorn's article on
(where the event made the front page too) is at:
more pictures than you can shake a proverbial stick at, see Morgan's site at:
(included in there is a picture of me and my Action Figure/Stunt Double, Max Steel) For the record, I towed the DKW down for the event - dealing with the PA hills towing a dolly in the rain with trucks passing was harrowing enough!Looking forward to next year! Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes
Reply to
Steve Sears