New Peugeot Cabriolet Owners Club website

After buying my 306 Roadster and failing to find a suitable website or club for these cars that operate in the UK, I decided to create a new club for both the 306 Cabriolet and all other Peugeot cabriolets, roadsters and CCs. The website is designed to cater for UK and worldwide visitors and club members.

The first release of this site has now been uploaded to:

It currently has "member's cars" photos, links to reviews, related sites, etc. and I plan to expand the site over the coming years with help from website visitors, club members and associated clubs.

Finally, please visit the club's forum where anybody can easily leave messages.

All the best,

Nick (PCOC webmaster)

Reply to
Nick