FS 2000 A6 2.7t 6sp turbo $22,900 GPS 43K

Hello group -- got a nice one for my brethren to ponder over and dream about, and it could be yours! Email for more details and I will call you. Please, serious inquiries only.

Also have some other Audis for sale. Tell me what you want, I may have it. I am located in north Georgia close to Atlanta. Cheap airfare in, drive it home or go on vacation. Or we can have it shipped. Come visit us. That's what makes this fun -- the people.

THIS IS NOT SPAM

Regards,

HK

We love our Audis

Reply to
Horace

Sold.

I can find you another one, or similar. Automatic if you like. In fact, just about any USA market Audi. Color, options, your choice. Price? Great, of course.

Regards, HK

Reply to
Horace