FS: Clarion VRX925VD LCD monitor

Clarion VRX925VD - AM/FM DVD Player, fully motorized 7" wide-screen with touch-panel LCD

Clarion TTX7501z TV tuner to go with the monitor

Set 2 dipole glass mount antennas for the TV tuner

Subaru Forester Dash pocket - for the extra din space

Radio is prewired to be installed in a Subaru WRX. I never got around to installing the TV tuner or antennas, since I traded in the my WRX for an Audi S4 with the Bose system. Email me if you have any questions. $1100 or best offer

Reply to
GMan

Has anyone replaced the Bose system in a B5 Audi A4/S4? I've read online that it is a pain - need new speaker wiring and an aftermarket amp if you want to add an amp. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Reply to
GMan