fun

So...I was cruising home the other day...in my A4 1.8T. Going 80 or so....and I saw in my rear view mirror this silver Audi....it had a different grill....it looked like a S4. And it was...it blew by at about 100 or so...and give me the high sign....it felt good....even though I'm a wanna'be compared to that monster machine.

Reply to
JJ

Are you sure it wasn't me in my silver A4 TDi (2003)? People take the p**s out of diesels but it only starts to really get going at about 90 in top. :-) Torque over BHP any day!!

I had all sorts of fun with an S3 about a week ago down a motorway in the "west" of the UK. We must have overtaken each other about 20 times while dicing in and out of traffic. That is was driven by a very nice looking lady had absolutely nothing to do with it . . .

Enjoy...

Reply to
BOB