Install Sprint Booster on A5

I am planning to install the sprint booster module on my 2009 A5. I am led believe in order to gain access to the electronic control module, I need to first remove the throttle pedal assembly. Does anyone have a photo or instructions as to how the pedal is removed. From what I can see, there appears to be one allen bolt at the very top of the throttle assembly......is this all I have to remove to gain access to the ECM?

Reply to
medinagastons