Fitting auxil. belt tensioner on Escort zetec engine

How do I remove the auxilary belt tensioner on the Escort zetec engine? I cannot find the thread of similar question. There appears to be a torx or allen key type bolt hidden in the support, but I cannot find anything to fit it. Oldtimer

x-- 100 Proof News -

30+ Days Binary Retention with High Completionx-- Access to over 1.9 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Monthx-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Reply to
Alan Bishop

I'll answer my own question in case orthers have same trouble. The newest version of Escort has a permanent tensioner and the whole bracket complete with tensioner has to be bought! Fords do not have any available at the moment! the version where the tensioner is fitting into its own bracket, ie does not hold the steering pump as well, has a bolt at the rear of the bracket. Alan B