Is TPMS availalble in A3's anywhere?

The A3 maintenance manual describes an indirect system, using the ABS wheel speed sensors, adding a center console switch and light in the instrument pod. =20

Is this system available anywhere in the world on 2006 A3's? =20 (I didn't see it in the optis list on Audi UK..)

-- Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@" Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.

Reply to
Doug Warner

I presume you mean TPWS (Tyre pressure warning system.

Yes, I have it > The A3 maintenance manual describes an indirect system, using the ABS

Reply to
Coracle