looking for ur-quattro owners

Last year I successfully organized a party for any ur-q owners that wanted to attend. We had a turnout of 21cars and around 50 people, some of whom were owners but their cars (including mine!) were undriveable for various reasons. We had 7 Canadien people and two guys from Florida coming all the way to Connecticut! This spring we hope to have 30 urqs or more in one spot! If interested, please post here or the Audiworld forums. I'll be more specific as the date get closer.

Reply to
Gary Brown

Really? i'd like to see that. :-) James

Reply to
fusilier

Gary, Is this the UPS - ur-Q Preservation Society meeting? Martin

and Mike from West Toronto Audifans were there last year. If not, you might want to contact Martin and get him to put up a notice on his page. Cheers! Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
Reply to
Steve Sears

Steve...yep, Martin was there, as well as Mike, Craig, Brady, Louis-Alain and Lino. Hope to have a better turn out this year, plus a sous chef for me! I had to do it all myself last year as my helper didn't show.

Reply to
Gary Brown

Gary, I forgot that the other guys went as well. I'm sure I'll hear from the ur-q guys about when the next one is, but could you keep me apprised? I have been contemplating bringing the DKW down to CT as some kind of a "homecoming" (originally sold by Lee Circle Motors in Milford, CT). Of course, I'd have to leave .....right....now. Cheers! Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k
Reply to
Steve Sears