Looking to buy a 2001 S4 - Is this a good deal?

Found this 2001 used S4 while searching the web. Looks to be a good deal - super low miles - only 16,713. Anything I should watch out for as far as engine and mechanical issues? Thanks in Advance.

GMan

What's with the 1.8T bit? Sure it's not just a badged up version?

andyt

Reply to
Andy Turner

Well, that isa good delaer lot price for a 2001 S4 (which would have to be a V6 2.7 turbo) with that low a mileage. However, it is well above delaer pricing if it is actually a re-badged A4 1.8t. The detail list for it does show a 6cyl, 6spd, so I imagine it is an S4 and the title line hust lists the wrong engine.

Scott

Reply to
Scott