is this a good deal?

hey there is a sale at walmart so can some one tell me if its worth $260 ok in this kit it includes; an8 gallon oil-lube air compressor,1/2inch impact wrench,i think it said pheumatic spray/cleaner guns, 2-in-1 nailer stapler, 99piece tool kit saftey kit 25piece accessory kit and a repair kit.now is 260 a good deal for all that. ar could i find the neccessities some where else cheaper. cause i HAVE to have money left over to shop for myself!!

Reply to
blazerchic

seeray28

it seems to me to be TOO much stuff for $260. I'm sure the 99 piece tool set is of dubious quality at best. If I were you, I'd just buy an air compressor (an 8gal should be fine for the DIY) a Stanley impact wrench and a set of sockets to start out with. you'll end up with stuf that'll last until at least the 4th time using it.

hth, Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

I looked at that set yesterday - the impact wrench is very weak, something like 250 lb/ft or so. I wouldn't want it.

Reply to
Stephen Young

thanks so much for all your help! and thank you soo much for the web sites they are awsome i am getting him an air ratchet/impact wrench set, an air compressor, hose and fittings, an air die grinder set, and confederate quilts with shams!!!! lol thats really gonna be mine but i will let him think its for him!! and i found a carr guttered fitted light bar with 5 rounded black powdered coated lights for $160 for all. all this added up to 360 well not including the blankets but owell its christmas anyways right?! i think thats pretty good for all that and its all brand new! execpt the lights w/lightbar. but you have to have them for abig black lifted fullsize blazer with 35'' tires. oh yeah what do you think a blazer frame would look like on a 1977 pontiac transam?(my b-day gift!) were suckers for the year of 77!

Reply to
blazerchic

I think it's going to look really bugly, unless you put the confederate quilts in the back window..

Reply to
mac davis

yeah i could never use MY car for offroading anyways so ill just keep usen my husbands blazer! i just wish everything was lifted with tsl super swampers! or even 39'' inch boggers. that to me is pure art. i would just love to drive around all day crushen imports and ferds! no offense to any one every one has there favorite kind of dealer. i respect that. im just a little offroadly obssesed!!(w/chevys)

Reply to
blazerchic

Why? Imports suck.

Fords I'm OK with, their American enough... but I bash 'em just the same.

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

Ferds and their owners were made to be picked on!

Refinish King

PS Plus we need a place to relieve ourselves off road anyway. Where better than in a Ferd?

Reply to
Refinish King