mpg for a quattro?

What's the average MPG for a sportive A4 quattro driver? It's regarding a

2000 A4 Avant 2.5 V6 Quattro. I get approx 33 mpg in a 'regular' 2.5 V6 with my style of driving.

regards Daniel

Reply to
Dano

I get 30mpg in a 2.6 A4 quattro, mostly motorway work

Btw where did you get a 2.5 petrol Audi from? I though they only made 2.5 TDI's you may have a 2.4 or a 2.8 V6

Reply to
Ronny

"Ronny" schreef in bericht news:cekrna$cm1$1$ snipped-for-privacy@news.demon.co.uk...

I didn't mention it was a petrol... it's a TDI (of course)

Daniel

Reply to
Dano

I get 25 mpg 'ish in my 3.0 Quattro Sport Avant, not that many motorway miles though...

Reply to
Daz N