Need Help With A4 Control Arms

Hello

I know this is probably an old issue, but I recently bought a 1996 A4 with about 74,000 miles on it. Of course, the front lower control arms just started creaking, which I found is a common problem. I am going to replace them in the next few weeks, but I will not be replacing them with the same defective Audi parts. I was wondering if anyone had experience with aftermarket pieces. I was going to buy the whole front suspension kit, and do all of the arms at once. Are there any good aftermarket brands out there, and are there any that I should stay away from? I don't want to do this again anytime soon. Also, I am going to attempt to do this job myself, any advice? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Reply to
brandon.barber

they have just started after 74K............you don't want to do them again soon............how many miles per year do you travel.

Reply to
Pongo Potts