No one-touch windows

After the battery on my 99 A6 Avant went dead the front windows do not go down with one-touch. The clock stopped and the radio went into SAFE. I got the radio working and reset the clock but don't know how to get the windows to work. I have the Bentley manual but can't find it. Larry

Reply to
Larry Mormino

Exactly the same as on my Carlton. I would have suggested that the system may well be the same, but certain people may have a go for me not knowing all of the facts :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Thanks to all, the windows are working again. Larry

Reply to
Larry Mormino

Reply to
darren