Official Factory Repair Manual on CD-ROM

Bentley Publishers

100/S4/A6/S6 from 1992 to 1997 A6 Wagon from 1992 to 1998

Complete with SERIAL NUMBER, original disc and jewel case.

Engines Covered: 2.22 Liter 5-Cyl Turbo (engine code: AAN) 2.8 Liter V6 2V (engine codes: AAH, AFC)

Transmissions Covered: 5 Spd Manual Transmission 01A All Wheel Drive (100/A6) 5 Spd Manual Transmission 01E All Wheel Drive (S4/S6) 5 Spd Manual Transmission 012 Front Wheel Drive 4 Spd Automatic Transmission 097 Front Wheel Drive 4 Spd Automatic Transmission 01F All Wheel Drive 4 Spd Automatic Transmission 01K Front Wheel Drive 4 Spd Automatic Transmission 01F/01K On Board Diagnostic (OBD)

Repair Content Includes: Engine Mechanical Fuel Injection & Ignition Manual Transmission Automatic Transmission Suspension, Wheels, Brakes, Steering Body Heating & Air Conditioning Electrical Equipment Radio, Telephone, Navigation

Plus: Wiring Diagrams Component Locations Technical Bulletins Full Text Searching

Requires: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP 64 MB of RAM (128 MB recommended) 100 MB of free HDD space 800 x 600 x 256 colors (1024 x 768 recommended) CD-ROM drive

ISBN 0-8376-0840-6

Recently sold our 100S and we are liquidating all peripherals.

$49 including shipping to 48 U.S. via USPS (originally cost us $99 plus tax)

Payment by U.S. Postal Money Order or PayPal (is preferred) and will include radio code unlock software (does not work with refurbished radios) at no charge.

Post if you are ready to buy and I will email you direct.

Thanks for looking.

Best regards,

BG

Reply to
BmanGman

[...]

"BmanGman" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@enews1.newsguy.com:

Do I reasonably assume this is sold?

If it is still available, I am interested, subject to an understanding of whether I have to do anything expensive to get Bentley to provide keys and such.

- Shankar

Reply to
Shankar Bhattacharyya

I'd like to buy a copy as long as it's the new version must be capatible with windows xp...eBahn Version 3.0, Bentley Stock Number: AB55 VWoA Lit#: W42 AB55 V030 CD

Shankar Bhattacharyya wrote in news:Xns98C66FC85B664sbhattacatattnet@127.0.0.1:

Reply to
todd