Question for my first Audi

Hi everyone,
I'm considering buying my very first Audi and I'm seeing some '05 - '07 1.9 TDI Sportback A3s. I was wondering if any of you would have any comments o
n their reliability, sturdiness and driving, or if you'd recommend that mod el or not and why. I'd really appreciate any feedback.
Thanks in advance!