Satellite Radio Antenna Install

I just got a Sirius and after looking at all the components, I hate to pay to have it done but I don't want to do damage as I learn.

I have a 2001 A8L , Synphony Radio, CD Changer in the trunk and Sat NAV.

After reading up on other postings, I re-checked my car and my synphony does not have a SAT button to push to see what it says.

Can I link to the Nav's antenna for radio? How.

Direct connecting with the Sirius FM hardwire, If I pull the raido, does the Audi have the standard size antenna jack?

Jim

Reply to
JimA8L2001