Symphony II no AF function?

I have an '03 A4 with Symphony II radio. The AF function (where the radio automatically re-tunes to the strongest signal for stations which transmit on several fequencies regionally) does not work.

As I drive around the country, I must manually re-tune the radio as the signal fades. My previous A4 with concert radio had a working AF function.

Is there any menu on the radio to enable AF (I have the RDS function enabled), or is mine broken?

Thanks,

Jim.

Reply to
Jim

I may be wrong, but on the Audi Concert, you access the 'hidden' menu of options by first switching the unit off, and holding in the TP button as you switch it back on, then let go.

This give you access to all kinds of options like GALA volume, TP, tuning sensitivity etc... You change between the options using the TP button and change the value using the volume knob.

Save the options by switching the set off again.

I hope this works for you? Please let us know!

Regards Dan

Jim wrote:

Reply to
dan_xtc

Ah, damn, thought it might be buried down in the menus somewhere.

Try the guys > On the Sympnony II, you can access the same functions by holding the menu

Reply to
dan_xtc