VW TDI engine swap-in

Hey guys, Newbie here. Biiigggg newbie... got a question regarding a VW engine... I'm thinking of swapping in a VW TDI engine into my '89 Hyundai Excel... is this even feasible? What would it cost, and what engine would you guys recommend? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Kaptain Kosmo

The message from "Kaptain Kosmo" contains these words:

Try this

Guy King

Many questions come to mind. The first being "why in the f*ck would anyone be so stupid as to even contemplate such a thing?" But that's just the inner voice talking.

Since this is neither a VW nor a Hyundai newgroup, I'm not sure how you'd think anyone would know the answer to that.

E.P.

Reply to
gcmschemist

That'd be impressive if it used the original Excel engine.

cp

Reply to
cp