VW TDI engine swap-in

Hey guys, ... got a question regarding a VW engine... I'm thinking of swapping in a VW TDI engine into my '89 Hyundai Excel... is this even feasible? What would it cost, and what engine would you guys recommend? Thanks in advance.

Look in your local yellow pages under "Drug Rehabilitation".

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

You can swap anything into anything given sufficient money, time, and effort. However if you simply want a low-cost diesel car you'd probably be a lot better off simply buying an old VW Rabbit diesel.

Reply to
Roger Blake