TDI 110 bhp engine swap-in

Hey guys,

Newbie here. Biiigggg newbie... got a question regarding a VW engine...

I'm thinking of swapping in a VW TDI engine into my '89 Hyundai Excel... is this even feasible? What would it cost, and what engine would you guys recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Throwing the bait, looking for a bite, OK, set the hook....

Are you for real....the engine would be worth twice what the car is worth, not to mention the huge cost in trying to mate it to a different brand of vehicle.

DLGlos

Reply to
DLGlos

About 18k, so just buy a real VW.

Reply to
Woodchuck

If you would be swapping it into a 89 Golf, I would say yes it is possible, but a huge pain in the a**... Into a completely different vehicle, a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge amount of work and be real, a VW engine in a Hyundai Excel.... that's blasphemy, you can't do that to that poor VW engine...

Remco

Reply to
Remco Meeder