Where does all that Oil Money Go?

Do you ever wonder what all that oil money buys? Check out this link about Dubai.

In 2008, the Burj Dubai will be opening, making it the tallest building in the world. I must admit, it's impressive!

Jim Gagnepain

oil_free_and_happy

What does oil have to do with Dubai? They don't have very much, and that's not how Dubai got rich.

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

Just a lead-in for him to shill his shit.

Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58

Perhaps you'd like to enlighted as to the source of the Dubai wealth? I suppose they acquired the money from selling camels?

Reply to
oil_free_and_happy

You're not far off. By and large, Dubai has attained its wealth as a trading and commercial center. But why take my word it? Look it up yourself:

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith