Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A8 Brake warning light
My brake warning light flashes red and beeps 'sometimes' on startup. Recently have had new rear brakes and new fluid, was told that front did not need changed for 7-8k. Any ideas out there?

New A8.
Hi Folks, thinking about the new A8 in the UK. Does anyone know what to expect in terms of discount when purchasing the car as I would like to know what would be considered a good deal before heading...

Re: 1999 A4 2.8 brakes
Well if it's made the grinding noise it needs the new discs as well as the pads, calipers are difficult to know without looking at them but 35000m isn't far off the norm for a set of pads so I'd be...
1
1

Re: New 93 S4 Owner looking for Manual
They're not much

2002 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro
Quality Used Parts For Sale in Toronto!!! 2002 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro - hood, grille surround, hood emblem, radiator. All for $650. Call Nick at 416-284-0048.

How would you clean leather?
The leather steering wheel on my A4 has got a bti sticky. What have people found the best to clean one without bleaching the colour or leaving a residue?
9
9

99 A4 front suspension, awd, 2.8
A friend has a 1999 A4 2.8L (awd) and the front right suspension squeaks when jounced up and down. As a former mechanic (not Audi) I volunteered to look at it next weekend. I read back through some...
2
2

Audi dealers in North London - advice please!
Hi there, I'm considering a second hand Audi A4 Avant through the Audi approved scheme from one of the dealers here in N London (GB). From what I've been reading on this group, luck with the approved...
2
2

a6 1.9 tdi 85000 miles - noise from aircon
Hi there, My a6 has started making a noise like a loud fan, coming from under bonnet not sure where yet. seems to happen when the weathers hotter and most often when the cars parked on idle. the noise...
5
5

Re: 1999 Audi A4 at hgih speeds
What sort of mileage? I had a similar problem on my 90q which was solved by a change of dampers. I found that OEM dampers were decreasingly ineffective after about 30,000 -40,000 miles, so I used to...
5
5

HVAC Fan
The HVAC fan on my A4 seems to be acting funny. When in manual mode (fan set to "man") it will keep changing after 5-10 minutes of driving (one or two bars). This happens in winter or summer, with and...

Re: 1987 Audi 5000 CS Quattro Turbo
Chris, If you mean in a straight line, with tires with equal rolling radii (which is different than just the 205/60/15 measure of the tire) then no, you won't kill the differentials. If you are...
2
2

how can i get more hp from 97 2.8 Q A4
Hi. does anyone know if the 1.8T turbo charger can fit on a 97 2.8? if not, is there a turbo for the 2.8? Also, is there a chip for the 2.8? stock is 170 hp whats the cheapest and easiest way to get...
3
3

need audi a6 manual will trade my french version
need an audi a6 1999 quattro in english will buy or trade in mine if needed mine is in french

FS: A80 2.0E 1991
Audi 80 2.0E 1991 for sale. Ipswich area, UK Details here: Gary