2000 323i 15" wheels on 1998 328is?

Hi y'all,

This is my first post in this group and I would like to say hello to everyone.

Now here is my question. I have a 98 328is and I was looking for a set of 4 wheels for winter tires. I found someone who is offering to sell his wheels that came from his 2000 323i. The wheels are 15" in diameter and I believe 6.5" in width. Can I fit those wheels on my car? Currently I have 15 inch wheels on my car, which I understand are 7" in width.

Thanks for you replies. Vikas

Reply to
Vik

More than likely yes.