15 inch tires on windstar sport

Hello Folks, I'm not all that mechanically inclined. I was wondering if you could tell me if a set P215/70R15 on steel rims with winter tires that were on a 1999 windstar would fit my 2002 windstar Sport which currently has the 16 inch alloy wheels on it?

From what I can tell from researching it looks like the bolt pattern is

the same - but want to check if I'm missing anything.

Thanks, Andrew

Reply to
Andrew