2006 BMW 325i Owners Manual (English)

Hi, I am purchasing a 2006 BMW 325i here in China so the manual is in Chinese. However, I would like to have an English owners manual for reference as well. Do you know where I can get my hands on one?

Reply to
randywang

BMW dealer? Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Like any spare they can be ordered via your dealer.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The first place to look is at the local dealership.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

It can be downloaded from the North American BMW web site, but you have to join their owners circle (for free) first

Reply to
Fred W