BMW Owners Manual

I lost the BMW Owners Manual 2003 325i. I am in Canada. so the USA BMW owner's circle doesn't accept my VIN/ProductID... but I think US and Canada are pretty much the same. Anyone can post the PDF so that I can download? or you can send me an email, iam snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Thanks and really appreciated.

Reply to
00_DotNetWarrior

Sent via e-mail. Emanuel

Reply to
E Brown

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really really appreciated!

Reply to
00_DotNetWarrior