2007 versus 2006 z4m

Hi,

I'm in the market to buy a z4m and wanted to know what's the difference between the 2007 versus the 2006 model of the z4m.

The salesman at the dealership says he can order me a 2007 and he says it's practically the same as the 2006.

I wanted to hear other opinions besides his before purchasing.

Thanks,

Tri

Reply to
tringuyen99

Didn't the Z4 M's just come out? I would imagine it would be the same in 2007. BMW does not change their M cars year to year.

My friend has the Z M Coupe, and it's a very nice car!

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
STiG

how much did your friend pay for the car?

thanks,

tri

STiG wrote:

Reply to