3 series Coupe

I have been looking at the new 330 3 series BMW's here in Canada. I love the car but would prefer a two door Coupe. New stlye is only in the 4 door model at the moment.

Does anyone know when they will be changing to the new body style for this car?

Reply to
Kris

In North America, the E46 4 doors were introduced as 1999 models, the 2 doors in 2000. So since the E90 sedans are 2006 models, it's logical to look for the coupe & convertible in 2007.

Tom

Reply to
Tom K.

Coupe, Fall 2006. Convertible, Spring 2007.

Reply to
Big Yellow Man