Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

e36 Secondary Air Pump- bypassing emissions
As opposed to laying out $400.00 on a pump and valve, or going trying to determine if I have a bad power source to the pump- Has anyone ever temproarily installed an air compressor solely for the...

BMW M1 Protoype Spied?
A completely undisguised photo from a hangar in Spain of what appears to be a prototype for the BMW M1 has surfaced, the debatable question we now need to resolve is, is this real? Or is it just a...
1
1

1995 BMW 318i Auto transmission warning light on with no gear selection
I was driving along, and at the traffic lights, while the car is idling, felt it revved erratically. The car died at the fruit market (which I think was to do with the battery), then after starting...
4
4

Amplifier check
Anyone know how to check if the amplifier is working properly in an E32 amp? I have a severe problem with balance and I think it may be the amp. The right side is overwealming the left - in fact, at...
9
9

E32 door brake removal
Anyone know how to easily remove the E32 door brake? The door panel is solid right where the door brake is making its removal difficult. Also, how do I remove the pin that attaches the door brake arm...

please help..any suggestions - BMW
my key is a bit worn..sometimes doesn?t start the car..got to turn off and start again..this time it started the car but wouldnt turn it off.. had to stall it to stop!! then disconect the battery as...
3
3

Re: Replacing Camshaft Position Sensor - 1999 528i
----- Here's one in French (really you just need the pics): for the Vanos filter: recommend looking at the Technique section. Even if you don't know French, the documentation really is good. Bill in...

HELP - replacing E46 325i lift points / jack up blocks
Hello All, I bought a used 2002 326i last month. I knew it had previously been in a wreck before I purchased it. I have known the previous owner for about 17 years. So I know exactly what was damaged...
3
3

Cleaning windshield wiper system T shaped valve
I have a problem with the T shaped valve for my '87 E30. It's part of the windshield wiper system - no. 15 here: just changed it (bought it at dealers) a year and a half ago, and it is blocked. There...

E32 Lic Plate Lights Error
1994 740iL The Lic Plate Lights (in trunk lid) will not turn on. Interesting thing is that when I lift the trunk lid to the full stop, they both turn on. When I lower the trunk lid, they turn off...
6
6

Model number
I was wondering why BMW's in Europe appear to be named E39 or something similar. I live in Florida and have a 1988 735i. Could someone please tell me what this would be called with the other system?...
7
7

e65 oil fill
Hi, Anyone know where the gearbox oil filler plug is on '04 745i. Is it the one directly above the sump pan joint on the drivers side (RHS, UK) or is there one further up? TIA Paul
5
5

2001 E38 GPS system?
Hey, When I start my car the GPS system turns on and displays the accept agreement message. Is there any way to keep the GPS turned off until I need it?
13
13

E46 convertible passenger door
My passenger side door will only open from the inside. Lock goes up and down as normal. Any DIY fix or is it likely to be a cable problem?

BMW
BMW Find the BMW you're looking for at - search our nationwide database to find a new or used car, truck or SUV deal near you. A New BMW Below Invoice Why pay sticker? You can buy a new car below...