Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

BMW 1 Series - first ideas on the next generation
While the BMW 1 Series Cabrio will debut over the next few days in dealerships, closing the updated cycle of the current model, for some weeks on various automobile sites and forums the first[...]...

E65 Bluetooth Retro Fit
Hello Anyone know of a retrofit Bluetooth solution available in the UK for a 2005 E65?
1
1

CD player will not fit in my Compact
Hi everyone, I've got a 1999 316 Compact Sport (UK spec) and I've bought a new CD/SD card audio system for it. I've got one of these adaptors for it but there is just not enough space in the dash...
3
3

uk 745i
Hi, have 04 uk spec 745i with 'engine' symbol up on main dash. Handbook says emissions problem. Anyone any idea what may be causing this? many thanks Paul
3
3

General Question about Coolant
I have a bottle of Zerex antifreeze. It is the DEX-COOL flavor. I bought this by mistake, but that is not the question. On the back of the bottle, it lists several makes and year of cars, and the...
2
2

Bummer - avoid BMW of Nebraska
was originally being updated in another thread but I wanted to get some additional opinions so I am posting this here. Sorry if its the wrong section. I've been looking to get an E90 M3 sedan, and was...
3
3

HELP - Electric doors will not Open!
Desperately need help!! -- My wife and daughter-in-law went out to the 94 318i to take a package to mail to my son in Iraq.. Put package in back seat... clicked on to start, only got the...
9
9

sat nav (not bmw)
I bought a nav-cam a couple of years ago but I haven't used it for a while. Here's my question, with it being 2 years old and out of warranty does anyone know if other satnav software/updates programs...
2
2

Opel Corsa New Generation
The "G" in GM may well be for green, if the automaker's plans for the Frankfurt auto show are any indication. The company known for Corvettes, Camaros, and Cadillacs will offer up a decidedly...

steering wheel & brake pedal tighter after service?
I used to get my car service at the dealer thus far because I've had the extended service plan. Now that I have > 100K miles, I got the service done at an independent shop. One thing that I used to...

Buying 2001 540i (e39) with 97k miles.
My dream car has and always will be the 2001/02 540i. Recently I came across one at a local dealership with 97k miles; dealer is asking 14,000 but I think I can negotiate to 10,000. Question: What do...

Problem with high beam light
Can anyone help with this... Earlier today the dashboard indicated a bulb out on the rear driverside. The bulb was changed and when the car was used again the highbeam driverside (UK model, 523i...

Center bearing failed quickly on E30
I put a rebuilt driveshaft on my E30 about six months ago. I pre- loaded the center bearing (which came pre-installed on the new rebuilt driveshaft) and torqued everything as listed in the Bentley...
5
5

'95 e34 still leaks in spite of new metal gasket
I can usually count on some solid advice from the users of this group: my 525 finally has a new gasket at 125,000 miles - and the thing still leaks oil! The shop (a good one) says the pan is warped...
1
1

1983 320i Speed Relay
I am testing the Lambda (O2 sensor) control unit to make sure that it works right. The drawing from Alldata shows the WOT switch connected to the speed relay. It also states that the speed relay...
2
2