sat nav (not bmw)

I bought a nav-cam a couple of years ago but I haven't used it for a while. Here's my question, with it being 2 years old and out of warranty does anyone know if other satnav software/updates programs work with the nav-cam 7000 series?

cheers

Reply to
bRiAN

Google it. I recall reading that you can hack the Evesham Nav-cam 7000 to a TomTom which provides free updates. As is it comes with NavTeq maps which aren't free.

wernergr

thanks for the info, will give it a go

Reply to
bRiAN