92 318ic Questions

Hi All, I'm considering buying a low-mileage 1992 318i convertible that appears to be in good condition. Fairly good records, etc.. Aside from the known problem with the timing gasket (replaced) is there anything else I should be concerned about ? Any and all help/advice appreciated ! Thanks

Reply to
Tex

I've owned a 92 31b for some time and they are trouble-free provided they have been well looked after. If they have had regular oil changes and the necessary tune-ups in time. There should be no problem. Look under the hood for leaks and gunk from the engine. Also listen to any strange sounds emanating from the engine. Hope I've been of some help. Cheerio

Reply to
Nigel S

The 318 convertibles didn't change body styles at the same time as the other cars.

Reply to
Tex