98 318 air con leak

Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help. I have a 98 318ise and I find that when I stop after a long journey with the air con on I get a 'leak' from underneath the middle of the car. It's looks like its just clean water. I have checked all of the fluids (eg coolant, brake etc ) and there is no loss. The leak looks to be coming from a cylinder about 20cm long right in the middle of the underneath of the car. Anyone come across this ?

Reply to
ohh err

When you cool air you get water - the more humid the air, the more the water. So all AC systems do this.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Normal operation - condensation or even melting ice running off from the unit.

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

thanks .. thought there was something wrong with the car.

Reply to
oooh err