Anything on the new M3?

Hi,

I used to own a 330ci but traded it for an Audi A4 3.0 Quattro, I want to go back to BMW and am considering an M3. However as the current 3 series is being changed I don't know if I should wait for the new M3? I know there'll be a massive difference in price between a 2 year old current version £30k and a new one, £45k 'ish?

Are there any dates for the new 3 coupe or sport versions?

Thanks

Daz

Reply to
Daz

September 2007 in the UK

Reply to
Harry

Is that the M3 or the sport/coupe version of the 3?

Reply to
Daz

I was told the M3

Reply to
Harry

I'm not sure there's definitive info yet, but:

God, that thing is ugly. It looks like a Pontiac Grand Am.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

I really hope that isn't it!! If so, I might be taking a trip to the dealers and ask for my £1,000 deposit back. I love my E46 M3. That thing is hideous! Oh well- looks like a 911 after all.

Reply to
Harry

"Harry" wrote in news:42c07552$1 snipped-for-privacy@spool9-west.superfeed.net:

We feel your pain :) :)