auto solutions short shift revisited

Well , I finally got around to having the short shift kit installed . It is better than I ever imagined !!! Thanks Gordon for your encouragement . It's very tight and EXACT ! ( and short ) My mechanic , who has installed kits on BMWs and Porsches said that it was the BEST of any kits that he has installed from a quality standpoint . I would highly recommend this kit to anyone that might be considering a short shift kit . Dick

Reply to
D.

For those that aren't up on this stuff, why don't you explain a little bit what the short shift kit does? What is the benefit, and so on.

And, how short is it?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I'm glad you like it. I knew you would.

Now you owe me a beer!

Gordon Shumway

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Go to their website and all your questions will be answered.

Gordon Shumway

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

hey Gordon , for such good advice , getting off with one beer is a steal . thanks again , D.

Reply to
D.