Best Winter Tire - My 2 Cents

Without question - HAKKAPELIITTA Rsi Winters are outstanding. Having tried many of the other brands (on my 3rd BMW) these tires have outperformed all previous makes. Incredible grip in all conditions, quiet - yes - quiet and ok at highway speeds and on on-ramps.

I put 215's on my 2002 540 and have had no issues.

Reply to
George Johnston

john via CarKB.com

"john via CarKB.com" wrote

I doubt you have a 45 degree drive. That's twice as steep as most ski slopes, and almost as steep a slope that snow will stick to. Perhaps you mean 45 percent?

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers

Reply to
john via CarKB.com

Let's be sensible here. The best winter tires are the ones on the commercial airliner that takes you to Florida.

End of discussion.

Reply to
nopcbs

I've been to Florida. I disagree. Strongly.

Reply to
bjn